Mostar Tour - A Day Trip from Dubrovnik
For those looking for something little bit different Mostar will surely exceed your expectation. Having seen Dubrovnik, Mostar is the only other place you must visit
This day trip from Dubrovnik brings you on a voyage that will show you the flair of the oriental architecture packed into a western feel. The city of Mostar was built in the late 15th century as an important administrative city in the Ottoman Empire. The most famous attraction in Mostar is the "Stari Most" (the Old Bridge) amidst Mostar, crossing the Neretva river. The city name of Mostar comes from the word Most (Bridge). The bridge is listed as UNESCO heritage site. Stari Most was the work of Mimar Sinan (Architect Sinan) who is the same man that built Selimiye Mosque in Edirne. One of the favourite Mostar attractions is the Old Bazaar Kujundziluk where many local artisans sell their traditional hand made goods. They sell everything from carpets, clothes and scarves to jewelry, pipes and other marvelously designed copper items. The food in Mostar is quite different to the cuisine of Dubrovnik and is prepared in authentic Bosnian feel and feature. This Dubrovnik day tour will give you a chance to indulge in every little delight Mostar has to offer.
- This is a private day trip from Dubrovnik
- You tour with a licensed Dubrovnik guide
- This day trip crosses the border as it takes you outside Croatia
- This tour may be combined with visit to Medjugorje
- Several wonderful vista points are visited on this tour which provides excellent photo shooting opportunities.
- Tour itinerary forms on your interests
- Meeting point is very flexibile and is basically your choice
- Your transport is a modern and air conditioned vehicle
- Forget Selfies! Personal guide is someone to take photos of you on your Dubrovnik tour
- For the sake of flexibility entry fees are excluded from the price of the tour
- Whole day tour takes up to eight hours.